Updated: Sep 24, 2021
Sure, all men love sex but they also have emotional needs as well. Here are five things that you can say to really feel his love tank.
1. "Thank you for all you do for me and our family. It doesn't go unnoticed."
Show him appreciation. Many men are happy to work hard and provide for their families but just like women, they like to hear that their effort is being appreciated. Something as simple as saying thank you for the everyday stuff will really go along way.
2. "You drive me crazy in bed and I can't stop thinking about what you did to me last night."
Boost his ego! Most men have high sex drive and do not mind initiating but once in a while they like to feel that they are wanted in the same way. Make him feel like he is the sexy beast that you fell in love with. Let him know how much you crave him physically.
3. "I'm sorry. I heard what you said when we talked and I really thought about it. I will definitely make an efforts to do XYZ in the future and I'm really sorry for the hurt/frustration it caused you.
I don’t know what it is about these two words that so many women struggle with. A woman who can self reflect and show humility is a very sexy woman indeed. Do not be afraid to let down your guard and admit when you are wrong. Just think of what you want in a man and do the same thing.
4. "I'm so proud of you. You're such an amazing man and I'm so proud to call you my husband (partner, etc)." If our sons grow up to be half the man you are, they will be incredible guys. So happy to be by your side in this thing called life."
Respect is something that amen praise. When he knows that he is admired by his spouse and family it is a feeling like none other. Showing him is the only thing better than telling him.
5. "I love you. Hurry home cuz I'm whipping up your favorite meal and I want you to enjoy it while it's hot."
This one is as old as time but it is just as effective! The way to a man’s heart is through his belly because through this service he feels cared for. Nourishment is what he craves and tending to this physical need will be satisfying to him emotionally as well. It is not the food itself that makes him happy but the idea that you sacrificed your time and energy to do something for his enjoyment. That will make his heart smile.
Which text will you send first?